* Well, that was perhaps the easiest Immunity Challenge to predict ever, right? Right as it started, I said to myself and my family watching something along the lines of, "Uh, Grant was a wide receiver in the NFL - this thing's over." What does he do next but score 4 of his team's 5 needed points to win. That shit was riiiiiiigged.
* I understand that Steve is a bit older, but not only was he also an NFL player back in the day, but certainly appears to still be in shape. Until he starts limping around like Rupert did a few seasons back, you can't convince me that he's worse in challenges than Stephanie, Sarita, etc...
* There was much eye-rolling going all during the entire Redemption Island segment; that's all I'm saying. Congrats again to Reese Witherspoon's bizarro brother.
* Ok, now that Rob was forced to show his latest hidden idol clue to not only Grant but also Philip, can I please get apologies from anyone that defended his bizarre strategerie regarding last week's clue?
* Call me an old fogey, but I had to side with Crazy Former Postal Worker Philip when it came to his lashing out at the two "beauty pageant contestants." Cute as they may be, and poorly as he has handled the situation (for the textbook case in how to handle it, see Rob, Boston), he's still technically right. Stupid, but right.
* Has Dave dug himself a hole unnecessarily? By more or less outright siding with Stephanie via his public blasting of Sarita, followed by Stephanie's outing, he's put himself on an island with the remaining players in his tribe. Sarita may not be well-liked - and the calling out of her wanting to escape being the goat was hilarious - but as stated, she is loyal to the clan, and that appears to be the more valuable trait at this point. Not that I care too much - I don't particularly like either of them, or really anyone from that tribe outside of The Human Sweater.