* With every passing week, Matt looks more and more like Reese Witherspoon to me. If he makes it to the family episode and she isn't on-hand as his representative, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.
* Ok, can someone explain Rob's actions with the hidden immunity idol clue to me? Yes, it was kind of funny while watching it. But mostly, while thinking about it afterward, it was pretty stupid. (I realize that my thinking about it afterward is also pretty stupid in its own respect.) Anyway, for a player that claims to be so smart (and usually acts as such), I'm a bit perplexed as to what all that did for him, aside from providing a few minutes of entertainment. First, he awkwardly escapes camp (along with Grant) with the coffee jar. Should anyone have noticed that, it would have been a red flag. Then, he explicitly deceives Grant - his biggest ally thus far - by swapping the first and second clues for an idol...THAT HE ALREADY HAS. Short of the clue telling the reader that the idol is "exactly in x spot that you can't possibly miss" - a scenario in which the reader (let's say Grant) would have known that someone (most likely Rob) had the idol, there was none. Now, should his actions even come to light, he'll be (even more) untrustworthy, and what was gained? Nothing.
* Who else loved loved loved that Stephanie and Krista were outwardly selling their allegiance to Rob at the Redemption duel...only to claim how their own tribemates weren't "playing the game" by attempting to get the girls on their side? Oh, because they're so loyal to the tribe, right? The things that some people say when they know their days are numbered crack me up sometimes. And as Mike (?) said, it's not as though the gals were attempting to sway anyone to their side, anyway.
* Oh Krista, we hardly knew ye. No, seriously, we didn't really know you at all, save for being labeled one of Rusty's "concubine." Good luck at Redemption Island (not really). Then again, I'd like to see Krista and Stephanie square off in two weeks.
* Or is it three weeks? Or a week from Wednesday? Reminder, Survivor watchers - the NCAA tourney is bound to screw with the show's air date in the coming weeks. Those sans DVRs especially need take note.