* First of all - yay, Fabio won! Though I never bought his "my strategy was to not piss people off" schpiel and don't endorse that type of game play, he was far and away the most likable of the remaining contestants coming into the finale. Holly wasn't necessarily unlikable, but she couldn't come close to his vibe. And I'm with the fellow players who thought Chase something of an idiot. On the other hand...
* Woot! Sash got zero votes. Though it's hypocritical of me since I think he actually did play one of the better strategic games, he was a totally hate-able (hatable? hateable?) buffoon and arrogant jackass. On the other hand...
* Speaking of jackasses, Shannon proved what a complete one that he is. A goat is a goat is a chicken is a duck. Or whatever. Loved Jeff's treatment to his answer.
* The "you're so boring you're not worth talking to" award sadly went to Yve, Tyrone, Jill, and "Purple" Kelly?
* Why why why why why did they continue to refer to her as Purple Kelly days after the only other Kelly got voted off? Ugh...pissed me off all season, in case you couldn't tell.
* How is it that the guy from St. Louis is the "surfer dude?" Never really thought of that until they reminded us of Fabio's hometown.
* I must say, I'm a bit shocked that Jane was the overwhelming winner of the Fan Vote for $100k. I could have sworn that was Fabio's in the bag. However, much as I liked the surfer dude, I'm actually glad he didn't win that, as I don't think the winner should be eligible for that award - spread the love around.
* How in the hell is Dan a millionaire? His ethnicity, looks, clothing and pinkie ring tell me that he must be in the mob. HAS TO BE. There were five people left including him, and he asks Fabio "How many votes do we need?" Easily the biggest WTF moment of the show.
* Redemption Island. It ain't a bad idea, but I really don't see how it's the "game-changer!" that Jeff would have us believe it is. It's a neat wrinkle, but really only one person will be coming back (and at what point?), and it's someone that got voted off earlier in the show. Why would they be any more loved upon their return? I guess it's a better idea than Exile Isle, though.
* Until next season...
Survivor news at Survivor.com
Survivor homepage at CBS.com