Featured Posts

Sep 26, 2007

New poll

Well, I gave you my Van Damme list, might as well let you chime in as well. Pick your favorite JCVD flick from the poll to your right. And enjoy the majesty of the picture, too. I'm thinking of getting a framed version to hang above my toilet, just so I can stare at the awesomeness of that mullet on a daily basis.


3 people have chosen wisely: on "New poll"

Reel Whore said...

Ah such fond memories of JCVD...

Cyborg: my first time with JCVD. I cam back for endless chair splits, bloody shins, and triple-play kicks...this is a tough decision.

While I gotta love JCVD's cajun accent, Brimley's "Viva La Chance" battlecry, and of course Lance Henriksen in Hard Target, I must cast my vote for Timecop as the best JCVD movie of all time. I still believe the fluffy mullet will be the hairstyle of the future.

Anonymous said...

That VanDamme painting is better than any Velvet Elvis. Good find, brotha.

Fletch said...

Desmond, you are one of my favorite commentors here. Keep up the good work, brotha brotha.