Featured Posts

Apr 14, 2011

Ladies of the 90s Tournament - Round 2: Julia Roberts (1) vs. Jennifer Love Hewitt (5)

Previous results: It was 18-11 in favor of Angelina Jolie, so I called it a bit early. Down goes our first number one seed in Heather Graham. Will another top seed fall today?? Click here to view the updated full bracket.

Julia Roberts


90s Highlights: Pretty Woman, Hook, The Pelican Brief, My Best Friend's Wedding, Notting Hill, Conspiracy Theory


Jennifer Love Hewitt


90s Highlights: I Know What You Did Last Summer, Can't Hardly Wait, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer



3 people have chosen wisely: on "Ladies of the 90s Tournament - Round 2: Julia Roberts (1) vs. Jennifer Love Hewitt (5)"

Castor said...

Well obviously, Julia Roberts' career is light years ahead of Love-Hewitt. So yea, I voted the latter.

Rachel said...

I'm not a fan of Julia in the least, but if you want quintessential 90s, she beats JLH any day.

Nick said...

What Rachel said.