Featured Posts

May 24, 2009

March to Box Office Madness scoring update (through 5/17)

[Editor's note: I put this up at the LAMB, but realized that it ought to be published here, too, for those that signed up from here.]

Though the March to Box Office Madness game technically won't end until late September, I'm going to be periodically posting updates to the standings. It's been a couple months since the game started, so I figured now was a good time.

Though others could be called as decided, only four "matchups" have been outright, no doubt, for sure decided. Those four are (points per win in parenthesees): Angels & Demons vs. Observe and Report (1), Wolverine vs. 17 Again (1), State of Play vs. Dragonball: Evolution (1), and Wolverine vs. State of Play (2).

As such, there are 5 available points (there will be a total of 76 possible by the time the game ends). If you think I've made an error, be sure to let me know. We have 34 total players. Click here to read all about the game and/or to see the full bracket.

NAMETOTAL
Anders5
BD795
clara m.5
Daniel G.5
dreamrot5
Dylan5
Friend Mouse5
Jess5
Josh L.5
Rachel5
Rik F.5
Ross W.5
Wayne5
Alex D.4
Chaka4
Jason S.4
Jim B.4
Linda S.4
Mikey F.4
Nick4
Rick Bman4
T.L Bugg4
TC K.4
Ivan S.3
Wendymoon3
James H.2
Nayana A.2
Scott M.2
Shane C.2
Stephanie2
Derek1
Joseph D.1
Keith1
Piper1

All box office data from Box Office Mojo.


3 people have chosen wisely: on "March to Box Office Madness scoring update (through 5/17)"

Kano said...

I dont have my thing in front of me, but I know I have more than 1 point. I know I picked at least Wolverine and Angels and Demons.

Kano said...

I do have it, and I think I should have 4 points - only one missed was State of Play.

Fletch said...

Kano - I'll look into it. Thanks.