Featured Posts

Aug 5, 2008

LAMB Action Hero, Round 2

Hard not to sound bad when saying this, but my main man, uh, Iron Man wiped the floor with Underdog in the first round of LAMB Action Hero. Now, it's on to Hot Fuzz lead Nicholas Angle. LAH moderator Nick has gotten all fancy with his Angle entry, including a chart of personality traits, in his attempt to derail my course for the title. You must stop him. Go to the LAMB now and vote for Tony Stark. Remember, a vote for Iron Man is a vote for America (and freedom), while a vote for Angle is a vote for tea, crumpets and bad teeth.

In the meantime, here's a snippet from my entry:




















(And yes, I misspelled Angel's name incorrectly on purpose, though, if you've seen the movie, you should have figured that out by now. And if you haven't, you probably didn't know I was misspelling it. My point? Um...go vote for me.)


3 people have chosen wisely: on "LAMB Action Hero, Round 2"

Graham said...

Obviously Angel is the right answer here. Since Stark is out as Iron Man, I do not want to be his roommate. I don't even want to be in the same county.

Fletch said...

Since my comments are labeled as "x people have chosen wisely," I might just have to delete your comment, Graham, since you've obviously not chosen wisely.

Graham said...

Oh, your own site suggests otherwise. And you can't change it.