Featured Posts

Jan 31, 2008

Election time!


Final results from the last poll:

The question:
What was the best performance of the year?

ChoiceVotes
Javier Bardem (No Country for Old Men)18 (25%)
Cate Blanchett (I'm Not There)8 (11%)
Daniel Day-Lewis (There Will Be Blood)11 (15%)
Angelina Jolie (Beowulf)1 (1%)
Kid who played McLovin (Superbad)12 (17%)
Britney Spears (MTV VMAs)5 (7%)
None of the Above15 (21%)
Total70 votes

My question - if one of those ain't the winner, what was? Who are you 15 that voted for None of the Above?

Anyhow, the new poll is up, and it centers on one of the people listed above. Have fun...


4 people have chosen wisely: on "Election time!"

Foy Lyndstrom said...

Well, I didn't see any of those movies. So I really couldn't pick any as the best.

Matt Damon did a tremendous job in Bourne. He is such a talented actor, being able to play such opposite rolls such as Bourne and as the Oceans 11/12/13 wimpy kind a guy.

Or even the quite intellectual in The Good Shepherd (or whatever the name of the movie was where he played the British intelligence agent.)

PIPER said...

I didn't vote, but I would have voted for Kurt Russell.

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

I but other as had not see anything listed except Beowulf at the time.

I'd have to go with either Mads Mikkelson from After the Wedding or Sam Riley from Control.