Featured Posts

Feb 6, 2011

Stained Glass Cinema Sunday (#121)

A slight bit of controversy with last week's scoring. I had declared the Mad Hatter to be the winner of the Expert level poster, but if you go to the comments section of last week's post, you'll see that TheGreatWhiteDope had the answer before him. Thank the now defunct Disqus for sending his comment through late. I'll grant the one point to Stevee for getting the beginner, two points to the Dope for getting the Expert, and another point to Hatter for unknowingly being second to name it.

BEGINNER


















EXPERT

















Standings:
J.D. - 36
TheGreatWhiteDope - 30.5
Dreamrot (smacdonn), simoncolumb - 7
Nick, Wendymoon - 6
Clive Dangerously, Justin, JLG - 5
Steel11Kane (Kano), BD79, Rachel, Mad Hatter, Stevee Taylor - 4
Jason/Daniel, David Bishop, Jason Soto, Andy, TheAnswerMVP2001 - 3
TJMAC510 - 2.5
Evan Derrick, Alex - 2
TonyD, Luke Harrington, Adam Ross, Anders, Dave, Big Mike Mendez, Nic Cage, CaptainRon19, Anh Khoi Do, Tom - 1

Here are the altered/actual posters from last time:















5 people have chosen wisely: on "Stained Glass Cinema Sunday (#121)"

J.D. said...

Appaloosa and Spy Kids 3D?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...I see J.D. is finally answering some again.... ;D

- TGWD

J.D. said...

I never make it in time anymore. :P

Fletch said...

J.D. - Right you are on both counts. And here I was, almost about to make a comment in the intro about how TGWD was about to catch you.

How you got Sky Kids...I can't understand. Looks like nothing to me.

J.D. said...

I was a fan when I was like, 9. Colors stick out during childhood.