Featured Posts

Sep 27, 2010

Poll results; new poll

The winner - in a barnburner - of the Grindhouse faux trailer you'd most like to see next is..Werewolf Women of the SS. Yeah, good luck with that one. Who knows - it could happen, but I seriously doubt it. Thanksgiving, on the hand, I'd say that's almost a certainty.

New poll takes a look back at the 30 dAyS oF cRaZy blog-a-thon, asking you, from a select group - who is the nuttiest of the nutty?


4 people have chosen wisely: on "Poll results; new poll"

Univarn said...

To be honest, I think if Univarn was one of the options I'd win this new poll hands down...

Colin Biggs said...

Bates is nuts, but very characters are as crazed as John Doe.

Nick said...

There kind of already is a "Thanksgiving" movie. It's called Thankskilling or something like that. It's on Netflix Instant Streaming.

Fletch said...

Univarn - damnit. Next poll I make about crazy folks, you're gettin' on there.

Fitz - I think I'm with you. John Doe is a one-of-a-kind serial killer, and we'll all remember him (which is exactly what he wanted!).

Nick - but it's not THE Thanksgiving movie, is it? Is it?