Featured Posts

May 5, 2010

Worst Sequel Ever



How dare they tarnish the good name of Sinbad!


9 people have chosen wisely: on "Worst Sequel Ever"

Univarn said...

That just made my day. That deserves an applause.

elgringo said...

I couldn't agree with you more.

Anonymous said...

I was just getting ready to say "What is Hollywood coming to when they have to make a movie so bad that even Sinbad wouldn't star in it??"

Then I noticed there was something wonky with the title.

...then I looked closer at the picture...

...then I saw what you did there.

I lol'd.

- TGWD

JLG said...

That is hilarious.

Ronan said...

Dude... That's funny.

The Taxi Driver said...

This would be a case of Sandra BUllock wanting to do better than win a Razzie and Oscar in the same year. She wants it for the same movie. Funny poster indeed.

M. Carter @ the Movies said...

I still say the movie was better than it had any right to be, but it certainly wasn't Oscar-worthy.

And someone else remembers Sinbad! Awesome.

Fletch said...

Thanks, all. It came to me like a bolt of lightning! ;)

I actually have a soft spot for Houseguest. I've never understood the hate for Sinbad, and it's got Phil Hartman in it, for chrissakes! Not good by any means, but kind of fun, you have to admit.

Peter Eramo said...

This is awesome...great job!