Featured Posts

May 3, 2010

Ladies of the 80s Tournament - Round 3: Elisabeth Shue (1) vs Rae Dawn Chong (2)

Previous results: It was a damn close matchup that went back and forth, but star of yesterday and today Demi Moore topped the currently M.I.A. Mia Sara (I swear I wasn't planning that - it just kinda happened), 25-22. Our first semifinal matchup is set: Moore vs. Ringwald. Click here to view the updated full bracket.

Elisabeth Shue


80s Highlights: The Karate Kid, Adventures in Babysitting, Cocktail, Back to the Future, Part II

Rae Dawn Chong


80s Highlights: Commando, The Color Purple, Soul Man, The Principal


4 people have chosen wisely: on "Ladies of the 80s Tournament - Round 3: Elisabeth Shue (1) vs Rae Dawn Chong (2)"

Fitz said...

How did you get the rotating header widget at the top of your blog?

Fletch said...

Fitz - it was built into the template. When I decided to do a template change, I was pretty much dead-set on getting one that had a something like it (there are several choices). 'Fraid I don't know of a realy good way to implement it into an existing template as a widget or anything, though.

Though I'm now an expert on the myriad blogger template sites in case you're curious. ;) The credits for mine (who made it, where to find it) are at the bottom of the page.

Fitz said...

Thanks Fletch!

Tom said...

It's gotta be Shue. My first crush.