Featured Posts

May 3, 2010

Ladies of the 80s Tournament - Round 3: Elisabeth Shue (1) vs Rae Dawn Chong (2)

Previous results: It was a damn close matchup that went back and forth, but star of yesterday and today Demi Moore topped the currently M.I.A. Mia Sara (I swear I wasn't planning that - it just kinda happened), 25-22. Our first semifinal matchup is set: Moore vs. Ringwald. Click here to view the updated full bracket.

Elisabeth Shue


80s Highlights: The Karate Kid, Adventures in Babysitting, Cocktail, Back to the Future, Part II

Rae Dawn Chong


80s Highlights: Commando, The Color Purple, Soul Man, The Principal


4 people have chosen wisely: on "Ladies of the 80s Tournament - Round 3: Elisabeth Shue (1) vs Rae Dawn Chong (2)"

Colin Biggs said...

How did you get the rotating header widget at the top of your blog?

Fletch said...

Fitz - it was built into the template. When I decided to do a template change, I was pretty much dead-set on getting one that had a something like it (there are several choices). 'Fraid I don't know of a realy good way to implement it into an existing template as a widget or anything, though.

Though I'm now an expert on the myriad blogger template sites in case you're curious. ;) The credits for mine (who made it, where to find it) are at the bottom of the page.

Tom said...

It's gotta be Shue. My first crush.