Featured Posts

Apr 30, 2010

Ladies of the 80s Tournament - Round 3: Demi Moore (1) vs Mia Sara (2)

Previous results: In what I believe was the most voted on matchup yet, Molly Ringwald (that's Princess of the 80s to you, buddy) took down one of the 90s princesses, Jennifer Connelly, 31-19. Molly's lucky her matchup wasn't today - don't know how well she'd have done on Ignore a Ginger Day. Click here to view the updated full bracket.

Demi Moore


80s Highlights: Blame It on Rio, St. Elmo's Fire, About Last Night, One Crazy Summer, We're No Angels

Mia Sara


80s Highlights: Legend, Ferris Bueller's Day Off


3 people have chosen wisely: on "Ladies of the 80s Tournament - Round 3: Demi Moore (1) vs Mia Sara (2)"

Angie said...

I chose Mia because I just wanted to be her so badly... riding around with Ferris... *swoon*

Fletch said...

Twas a tough choice, but I had to go with my top seed. They were about equal in 80s hotness, so I went with the better resume and took Demi.

Anonymous said...

Mia Sara, perfect!