Featured Posts

Jan 25, 2010

Poll results; new poll

You heard it here first forty-second, folks - The Hurt Locker is the film with the most pre-Oscar buzz to take Best Picture, with Up In the Air hot on its heels. It should be noted that I didn't even include Avatar in my poll, since I didn't think it had a realistic shot at winning, but that was pre-Golden Globes. I really don't think that its Globe win changes anything and there's not a chance in hell the Academy gives out its Best Picture award to a sci-fi mashup movie that happens to look pretty, but I guess stranger things have happened.

In the last LAMBcast, we looked forward to 2010 and broke down what which flicks we were most psyched about. New poll gives you a chance to answer the same question. My apologies for not including the Russell Crowe Robin Hood movie; I'm sure that was tops on all your lists.

Did I not include your pick? Sound off here.


0 people have chosen wisely: on "Poll results; new poll"