Featured Posts

Apr 13, 2011

Ladies of the 90s Tournament - Round 2: Heather Graham (1) vs. Angelina Jolie (5)

Previous results: Nicole Kidman closed out the first round by knocking Jennifer Connelly out of the tourney, 19-15, thus eliminating both Ladies that carried over from the 80s tourney (one of today's ladies - Jolie - knocked out the other, Demi Moore). With the second round starting, the commentary goes away, but you get two new pics of each actress to assist with your voting. Click here to view the updated full bracket.

Heather Graham


90s Highlights: Swingers, Boogie Nights, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

Angelina Jolie



90s Highlights: Hackers, Girl, Interrupted, The Bone Collector



8 people have chosen wisely: on "Ladies of the 90s Tournament - Round 2: Heather Graham (1) vs. Angelina Jolie (5)"

Nick said...

For the 90s... Graham.

Jess said...

No way, Angie will always win! Oh, and I hate HG.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Rollergirl it has to be Angelia, she gave some of her best performances in the 90’s , won an Oscar and was seriously HOT.

Jack L said...

Am I the only one that finds Jolie very unattractive?
Not a very good actress either, so I hope Heather Graham wins this...

Castor said...

@ Jack L: Ahah well, we can't say Heather Graham is a good actress either ;)

Close one but I voted Heather Graham.

Jack L said...

@ Castor,
haha, I suppose not, but then at least she's in Boogie Nights. That's what made me vote for her anyway...

Fletch said...

I had to follow along with Nick, Jack, and Castor..but Jack, I can certainly not join you here - I find Jolie to be ridiculously attractive.

Oscar and hot or not, Angie just wasn't in any movies that I really care about from the 90s. Graham = pretty damn hot, but also in two movies that I care greatly about, and one that was fun if not spectacular.

blake said...

You may very well be the only one, Jack!

I had pictures of Angelina Jolie in my locker in the 90s. Angelina for the win.