You ought to know the drill - it's pretty self-explanatory. Thanks go out to all of the folks I've seen who've done this here exercise, most notably the muse, The Droid You're Looking For.
* Time travel movies
* Red Apple cigarettes
* Billy Zabka
* "Pain don't hurt."
* Anthony Kiedis in Point Break
* The music of David Holmes
* The Pangea of languages spoken in Code 46
* Michel Gondry
* Dr. Rosenpenis
* "Violence inherent in the system!"
* "You throw me the idol, I throw you the whip."
* The Rushmore soundtrack
* The eternal snubbing of Mike Judge (runaway success might drain his powers)
* William Fichtner getting upset at the mention of Amway
* The brilliance of editing/sound editing for Avi's arrival/departure from London
* "Clay. Bill Clay."
* Dashiell Parr
* Wiley Wiggins pinching his nose and pushing his hair behind his ears
* Lone Pine Mall
* Tim Burton's Batman
* Galaxy Quest
* That it's become okay to like Garden State (and its soundtrack) again
* "Anybody want a peanut?"
* Bolo Yeung
* Val Kilmer in Tombstone
* Freedom = $1.05
* Martin Scorcese's pop sountracks
* Hating Nicolas Cage
* The Wicker Man (2006)
* Adaptations of Elmore Leonard novels
* The fantasy Tim Robbins' beatdown in High Fidelity
* People not sitting near me at the theater
* Netflix (duh)
* BOTH car chases in Ronin
* What might be the most quotable movie ever: Napoleon Dynamite
* The Mentos-zation of Bloodsport
* The idiotic, pseudo-brilliant mind of Richard Kelly
* Yes, the first 10 minutes of Up
* The Gypsy Cab Company
* Lola's lungs
* "Would you like to know more?"
* Shermer, Illinois
* The resilience of the Coen Brothers
* Trainspotting's introductory montage
* The stubbornness of one Roy McAvoy
* Roxanne's 20 Something Betters
* The Wrestler's video game
* Listening to movie podcasts
* "What is a quince?"
* My experience watching Grindhouse in the theater
* Dolly zooms
* The end of The Game
Watching the crappy version of The Time Machine for the 47th time
* Alfred Molina rocking out to "Sister Christian"
* Trying to narrow down my favorite parts of Black Dynamite
* Ferris Bueller talking to the camera
* Seeing a classic film for the first time that lives up to the advance billing
* Heist flicks
* Raisinets, popcorn and soda
* "Thass not a knife…now thass a knife!"
* Being known as a walking movie Wikipedia
* Spotting That Guys in movies ("Sweet - John Carroll Lynch is in this!")
* The Cult of The Room
* Retroactively seeing stars in films before they were famous (i.e. Sam Jackson in Coming to America)
* The original Out of Sight poster
* That little guys really can compete with the big boys
* The LAMB
* Chris Tucker's star-making performance in Friday
* The genuine camaraderie between Butch and Sundance
* 80s comedies
* 90s indies
* Chris Cooper's teeth in Adaptation
* The three seashells
* Amelie's powers of observation
* Floyd and his Honey Bear
* Coming-of-age stories
* The gifts that keep on giving: The Karate Kid films(Macchio)
* Noticing something new with each viewing of Fight Club
* "Playing football at West Canaan may have been the opportunity of your lifetime, but I don't want…your life!!"
* Jon Voight in Anaconda
* Paul Newman dressing someone down
* Dystopian movies
* Wes Anderson's attention to detail
* "Remember remember the fifth of November; Gunpowder, treason and plot.; I know of no reason why gunpowder, treason; Should ever be forgot…"
* Min-sik Choi's hair in Oldboy
* The opening credits of Catch Me If You Can
* The closing credits of Dazed and Confused
* Insane, French trapeze artists
* Crossing movies off my "haven't seen" list
* Meeting my "blog" friends for real
* My awesome movie-going partner
* Javier Bardem's No Country haircut
* "7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch."
* Ordell Robbie
* Watching the audience watch THE scene in 127 Hours
* Harkins Theaters
* That you're reading this