Featured Posts

Sep 12, 2010

Comment of the Week (9/3 - 9/11)

The winner of the Chong Li Memorial Comment of the Week is...


The first time that this has happened, but it probably won't be the last. The Comment of the Week goes to...

DeeDee, aka Who is Afraid of Alfred Hitchcock?, for her cumulative effort of comments posted throughout the 30 Days of Crazy blog-a-thon. I'm pretty sure she's has something to say about each and every post, in addition to publicizing the event on her own blog. For this, I say "huzzah!" and "merci."


1 people have chosen wisely: on "Comment of the Week (9/3 - 9/11)"

ratatouille's archives said...

Bonjour! Fletch...
and Merci,
That is correct or right you are are...honorable leader of Blog cabin. I plan to take a look at all 30 films this month as I prepare my Christmas list.


Thanks, for bestowing or presenting me with the Chong Li Memorial Comment award and the mention.
Woot! Woot!

DeeDee ;-D