Featured Posts

Dec 1, 2009

LAMBcast #6

Editor's note: Prior to my publishing this post, I had uploaded the latest podcast to my hosting site. In case you were one of those awesome people that downloaded already, you might have noticed that the audio was screwed up towards the end of the show. I noticed and didn't want to publish this until all was well, as it should be now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The latest LAMBcast aims to destory your world as you know it. The featured discussion is none other Roland Emmerich and his latest opus, 2012. This leads, of course, into a comparison between Emmerich and his contemporary, Michael Bay. Pick your poison carefully. Also on tap: Trailer Talk and a disappointing game of Last Man Standing.

In it, I was joined by fellow LAMBs:

* Tom Clift of Plus Trailers and
* Jason Soto of Invasion of the B Movies.

Trailers discussed:
















For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums.

As usual, the music, as provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod's Incompetech website, is the bomb. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service.

You can listen by playing it in the widget in the left sidebar; if you'd like to add it to your site (you would), click the "Add to my page" link. Also, you can find us on iTunes; just go to the Podcasts section and search for "LAMBcast."

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, we'd love to hear them.


2 people have chosen wisely: on "LAMBcast #6"

Ténèbres à la lumière... said...

Hi! Fletch,
I will check-out...podcast No#6
I can't wait to hear your discussion/critique of each film.
DeeDee ;-D

Film Gurl said...

I've heard a lot of good things about "Brothers." These podcasts are great, nicely done!