Featured Posts

Apr 27, 2009

Separated at birth?




5 people have chosen wisely: on "Separated at birth?"

Reel Whore said...

Ouch! Do you think Tatum got his bro a role in GI Joe?

T said...

I dont know why they would make FIGHTING. This film is going to suck. Its a rip off towards Fight Club. I just cant stand the stuff our film industry is putting out now-adays.

J.D. said...

Okay, no.

Also, it's WAY more Never Back Down 2 than a Fight Club rip-off.

Fletch said...

RW - I'll bet Grawp could certainly help out the Joes. But he might to tough to wrangle when he gets out of control. Kinda like a gentler, dumber Hulk, only just as strong.

Yeah, Richard - I'm with J.D. on this one, at least in terms of it not reminding me of Fight Club. The clear analogy is Lionheart. And if that's the case, then I'm destined to love Fighting. But I know the execution won't be there, as won't the silly accent, the guy that looks like Andre the Giant or the bizarro Troy Aikman - all ingredients of a successful fighting flick.

Nick said...

Haha... love the Grawp comparison...