Featured Posts

Mar 16, 2009

Stained Glass Cinema Sunday (#30)

Here I thought I was giving you an easy one...and I stump you all - again! Wonders never cease, I suppose. Fine - you want it easy, I'll give you easy. See below for last week's answer. So disappointed in you all...

And get used to this for the next couple weeks: Have you gone Mad yet? Play March to Box Office Madness! Details here.




















Standings:
Wendymoon, Fletch - 5
J.D. - 4
Jason/Daniel - 3
Evan Derrick, Jason Soto - 2
Steel11Kane, TonyD, Luke Harrington, Rachel, Adam Ross, Justin, Anders, Nick - 1

Here are the altered/actual posters from last time:


3 people have chosen wisely: on "Stained Glass Cinema Sunday (#30)"

J.D. said...

I want to guess Gods & Monsters for some reason, even though I'm sure it's wrong.

Fletch said...

'Fraid so, J.D.

One (incorrect) guess? Really?

I need to re-calibrate my definition of what's easy vs. what's hard.

Hints: Crichton. Apes. Dylan Walsh. Starts with a "C" and rhymes with "bongo."

Good luck!

J.D. said...

Haha, NOW it's actually obvious. Hm.

And since I have no idea if anyone else cares enough to guess: Congo.