Featured Posts

Nov 11, 2008

Stained Glass Cinema #15

Pain don't hurt, but it might've hurt a little bit when Jason got the last one, Roadhouse.

No hints this time. You'll see why eventually...

























Standings:
Jason/Daniel - 3
Evan Derrick - 2
Jason Soto - 2
Steel11Kane, TonyD, Luke Harrington, Rachel, Adam Ross, Justin, Fletch - 1


16 people have chosen wisely: on "Stained Glass Cinema #15"

dreamrot said...

I really like this game. A lot. But I can never figure out what the correct answer is. I thought I was close on one of them, but I wasn't.

Nick said...

I think it would be good if, in giving the next one, you showed a side-by-side of the altered poster and the actual poster of the previous challenge.

Fletch said...

Keep at it, Dreamrot. In time...

Nick, that would involve work. I just don't know if I'm up for that. ;)

I'll consider it.

Damnit, Wendy. You weren't to supposed to get that...

Wendymoon said...

Sorry, thought that was the point of the game. :-)

THN said...

Wendy, you really need to pay closer attention. I guess Goldeneye on every game. And then this time, when it was Goldeneye, I was going to say, "I have no idea what this could be."

Really, nobody else got this? :)

Wendymoon said...

Didn't mean to spoil the fun. I've only been around for a couple of these, so I didn't know about the Goldeneye thing.

I was feeling all smart for getting it, and now I feel stupid for not "getting it".

THN, do you want my point?

Fletch said...

Yeah, don't feel bad, Wendy - it's only a joke three months in the making, something perfectly planned to coincide with the release of Quantum of Solace.

Kidding. Seriously, no big deal. :)

Adam - a good plan.

Fletch said...

Oh, and congrats on getting it. I look at it and see nothing.

Fox said...

Can somebody give me a hint as to how and approach these things? I really feel like an idiot each time I play.

Wendymoon said...

Well, since I got this one, I can tell you how I went about it. The top three blobs looked like faces to me, so I went searching for movie posters with three people on the top. I almost thought it was Gangs of New York, but after a while found the right image.

THN said...

That sounds like cheating.

Dean Treadway said...

Oh..it's goldeneye...

Pick out a famous image!!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室

情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區