Featured Posts

Sep 16, 2008

Stained Glass Cinema #7

Well, it took six tries, but I finally stumped you all. The answer to the last puzzle? Highlander III: The Final Dimension. You mean you all don't recognize Chris Lambert and Mario Van Peebles when you see them? For shame. Oh wait - the shame is mine - I actually saw that in the theater. I blame my brother, who is a big Highlander fan; shoot, he's probably seen the fourth.
Anyway, this time out, we have a submission from Mrs. Fletch. This could be another tricky one, so I'll give you a hint to start off: it was a straight-to-DVD movie.

























Standings:
Daniel/Jason - 2
Steel11Kane - 1
TonyD - 1
Evan Derrick - 1
Fletch - 1 (meaning I stumped you)


13 people have chosen wisely: on "Stained Glass Cinema #7"

Anonymous said...

Mwahahaaaa...

Anonymous said...

It is most definitely Kermit's Swamp Years.

Fletch said...

Well done, Luke - you're on the board!

By the way, I definitely DO NOT recommend this movie. I sat down with Mrs. Fletch to watch it one day, but I fell asleep. That's not the problem, though.

She told me that towards the end of it, Kermit ends up in some science lab and almost gets dissected while he's trying to help save some other Muppet friends from getting killed.

Methinks Henson would be rolling in his grave. Kermit nearly getting sliced up? Really? I couldn't believe the content for this "kids" movie. Weird...

Anonymous said...

Well..didn't he almost lose his legs to a French restaurant in The Muppet Movie?

I have no doubts that this one is terrible, though...

Evan Derrick said...

Nice, Luke. Way to represent the Zeal.

Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

Wait...he almost gets sliced up?

That's way worse than almost endorsing a frog leg chain.

Anonymous said...

hmmm needs more Cagefest...

-Gay

Anonymous said...

Kermit's poor froggy friend is strapped to a dissection table while the science teacher waves a scalpel near his belly... 'til Kermit comes to save the day!

It was AWFUL.

Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

I'm traumatized. I thought that all of Kermit's swamp years were spent playing banjo on a lily pad.

Fletch said...

Zeal representin in the...uh, nevermind.

Gay, Cagefest returns tomorrow. It should have today, but I was, you know, working too much.

I will never watch all of Kermit's Swamp Years - I'm just not ready to see Kermit fighting for his life with an evil knife-wielding scientist.

Fox said...

Kermit's Swamp Years?!?

Whatever! You guys are freaks. I QUIT! MovieZeal and Fletch are in cahoots!

Fletch said...

You're just mad cause you're haven't won any of these, unlike your Lamb Invasion domination. What, you don't like Muppets!?!