Featured Posts

Jul 29, 2008

My favorite two minutes from the last 20 years of pop culture

That may be hyperbole...or maybe not - it's hard to say. The brilliance of Arrested Development can never be overstated or drilled into the ground. This two-minute compilation of scenes features a running gag from the show absolutely kills me. If you haven't watched the series yet, what are you waiting for?


16 people have chosen wisely: on "My favorite two minutes from the last 20 years of pop culture"

Anonymous said...

Fletch tends to be pretty reserved, but whenever the Chicken dance comes on, he has a minor giggle fit.

Jason Soto said...

Has anybody in this family ever seen a chicken?

I love this show so much.
-Jason

Fletch said...

Oooohhh, this is priceless! Cu-cu-caw!

Yes, 60% of the time, this makes me laugh every time.

Rachel - you're sure you don't want to be Mrs. Funke? He is an Analrapist, after all.

There's a guy that does weather for a local station here in Phoenix that I swear could be Bateman's brother, but Mrs. Fletch disagrees with me. Hadn't thought of Fillion.

Big Mike Mendez said...

Now we can share everything!!!

I had thought that were friends, but now I know we are soulmates, in a totally straight way.

HUG!

And if you feel anything moving down there, it's just a dove!

Nic Cage said...

I have to thank Mr. Fletch for allowing me to borrow his DVD's. Great show!

Thank you so much Rachel for mentioning the best Sci-Fi series ever made. I miss Firefly :(

"I'm a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar."

Fox said...

I think your declaration is pretty much right...

Lindsay's chicken dance is my favorite. ("chee-chaw, chee-chaw, chee-chaw"). When I first saw the episode where her and GOB did the duo chicken dance b/c Michael was scared to go out with Ben Stiller's wife I pretty much lost it.

Big Mike Mendez said...

Cuckoo ka-chaw! Cuckoo ka-chaw!

Fletch said...

I didn't want to be the one to break this news, as I'm ashamed to have it, but Nic Cage is a Never Nude. Sad but true. I'd tell you how I know that, but I gotta go look for this dude Hermano - I think he's got a thing for Mrs. Fletch.

Big Mike Mendez said...

There are dozens of us!

Anonymous said...

My all time favorite: "Those are balls. You're looking at balls here."

Fox said...

Fletch-

I heard there is a Motherboy competition up in your parts today. You may find Hermano there. And if you get hungry along the way stop at a Burger King for some wonderful food.

Fox said...

Michael Cera is SO cute!

Maeby: I'm surprised you tried out for this.

George Michael: Yeah, I just love the theater.

Maeby: That's great. I'm just doing it to kiss Steve Holt.

George Michael: Actually I think I'm going to quit. Yeah. Theater's dead.

Maeby: ... But he's always going to be at football practice so I'm going to have to kiss the stand-in.

George Michael: But no. No. I love the theater, and I gave my word so I'm back in.

Big Mike Mendez said...

George Michael has all the best lines! And its all in his delivery!

"She calls is a mayonegg."

"This is the form my grief has taken."

"I can see myself marinating a chicken in that."

"Talk you off what Pop-pop?"

"Or... we could frame it?"

"I bought you a wedding ring, tone."

"I think she may be retarded."

Evan Derrick said...

oh my gosh, I effing love it. I'm sending this to all my friends. That movie can't get here soon enough.

kristena marie said...

Thank you for this! Made my day. :)

Reel Whore said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting this.

Fox does suck for yanking this great show.