Featured Posts

Aug 21, 2007

The Blog Cabins have not burned down.

If you've noticed a lack of posts recently, you're not alone. A mixture of being busy with work, a lack of movies and a lack of motivation have combined to lessen the productivity around here.

Alas, there is hope. Off to see Superbad tonight, and still have a long-overdue Simpsons Movie review to do. That said, Thursday's Things to Click On and TGITDNMAR will be combined for a Thursday post, as your host Fletch makes his way to Vegas on Friday for a weekend of geekdom, also known as my annual fantasy football draft. Wish me luck that I don't need for my draft and wish me luck that I definitely need when it comes to the gaming. And from what I hear, my hotel even has a movie theater, so I might catch a flick while there (though I doubt it - why go to Vegas to watch a movie?). Also, the laptop ought to be in tow, so an "On Location" post may be in the works as well.

Thanks to all of my readers (Hi Mrs. Fletch! Hi Mom and Dad! Hi people who are voting in the new poll!) for sticking with me for this long.


3 people have chosen wisely: on "The Blog Cabins have not burned down."

joen05 said...

I've been missing the updates also! Hope you have fun in vegas, I need to set up my fantasy football teams! Wanna take me to vegas with you?

Fletch said...

I've been missing the updates also! Hope you have fun in vegas, I need to set up my fantasy football teams! Wanna take me to vegas with you?

Thank you...for your support. [/Bartyles and James]

Seriously, thanks! Runnin' out of time on the fantasy football stuff...hurry!

Matt said...

I already had one draft that I missed because I'm too dumb to keep track of time zones. At least I didn't draft Vick.