Featured Posts

Jul 26, 2007

Thursday's Things to Click On (7/26/07)

No foreplay...here are your things to click on. Don't have too much fun!

* The Critical Critics count down the top stoner flicks. Great list, but having Dazed and Confused that low is blasphemy.

* Know the words to Pearl Jam's "Yellow Ledbetter?" Glad that somebody does.

* Remind me not to see any Disney movies in the future. Recommend things all you want, but banning? Movies are still art, if I recall correctly. Also, here's an opinion on the "ruling" that I might have written were I not beaten to the punch.

* Movie Poster Addict takes a look at the new one for 3:10 to Yuma. Very cool.

* "Your mama was a snowblower!" (If you don't recognize that quote, you really need to study up on your Steve Guttenberg movies.)


1 people have chosen wisely: on "Thursday's Things to Click On (7/26/07)"

Anonymous said...

I digg it!