Featured Posts

Mar 11, 2007

Good morning, America!

I don't know who to thank first. The teenagers who were dressed in Spartan garb at the movie theater? The marketers at Warner Brothers who hyped the crap out of it? People like myself who left our day jobs early to be amongst the first to see it? Maybe even the critics who pretty much universally praised it?

Naw...I'll just thank Frank Miller, Zach Snyder, Gerard Butler, and the rest of the cast and crew of 300. They made a kickass movie that kicked ass at the box office this weekend, thus restoring (some of) my faith in the American movie-going audience. (The bad news? Wild Hogs was still second, with $28 million - you can't win them all, I suppose.)

Review of 300 to come Monday.


0 people have chosen wisely: on "Good morning, America!"